If you really want to keep up with me...friend me on facebook search for Brandy Gilliam Vega. I am much better at posting on there because I can do it from my Iphone. It's such an easy way to keep in touch with family on a way more regular basis. It's a piece of cake to upload pictures and stuff. I prefer it over this and do it a lot more often. If you don't have a facebook acct do it, it's easier than blogging! Don't get me wrong blogging is great too because it's more like a joural but because I am on the go 24/7 I don't find enough time in the day.
Things are going well on our end. Kyah turned 3 on Oct.4th Tyson turned 33 Oct 23rd. My mom just had another back surgery...Poor thing.
Tyson honestly works about 18-20 hours a day, it's ridiculous. I work a lot too but hours are still 3:30am-12:30 M-F.
I've been trying to hire a new nanny mine just quit. So, life gets very hectic! But, I know that we are blessed...very blessed and I'm grateful.
Here's my facebook page..
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1133256325
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know I need to jump on the facebook wagon. I just havent done it yet. Glad you posted... it's still the only way I keep up!!
Post a Comment