Tuesday, December 2, 2008

OREO

So, the other day I was doing some work on the computer and I thought wow Kyah is being really quite. I walked into the living room and found her in the kitchen. She had scaled the big barstool got into the diaper bag and found a nearly full thing of oreo's. She dumped out the who thing and took each mini oreo apart and just ate the creme!








She loves to eat the middle.
The very first time I gave her an
oreo she immediately
took it apart and starting
eating the creme.
I have no idea where
she learned that...no one
I know does it. She's funny and into EVERYTHING.

Should have seen what she looked like a few days ago
when she got into my mascara! She had to black eyes!
Funny kid.

4 comments:

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

That is cute...I am not sure where they learn it, both of my boys do it too. I never have....Funny!

Mandy said...

How funny they learn things like that so young. She's a cutie!

Rachel said...

How funny! My kids would have eaten the whole thing :)

Leslie said...

I think she learned it from Will & Calvin they both do that. If she was really tricky and more like her Auntie she would have gotten some milk and dipped them. :o) YUM My favorite!!!