Friday, November 14, 2008

Update

Hello all. Thanks for all the positive emails. I just wanted to let you know that I'm doing well. It's been a busy week. I've sent out a ton of resumes and finished my resume tape. I've got a 2nd interview with a company Monday that seems really promising...not sure if it's totally what I want but it's a good job regardless! I want to continue anchoring but there isn't really anything available in SLC. I'm applying all over the country...we don't really want to move but if the right job opened up...I'd consider it. I'll let you know what happens. Take care.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Good luck Brandy.I think we are right there with you. Jarrod does still have a job but with the stock market doing what it is we have considered applying any and everywhere. We too don't want to move and it hasn't come to that but we are preparing ourselves for just in case. Good luck and hope all goes well.