We had a very busy week with Adia's kindergarten graduation and her very first dance & singing recital. However, today she is very sick. Kyah got sick on Monday and was throwing up until yesterday...then Adia started throwing up last night. Poor baby. I feel so bad. Tyson stayed home from work until I could get home at 10am. I hate it when my babies are sick. She is the sweetest thing. I asked her if she needed anything...that I would get her whatever she wanted and she said I just want you to lay down by me and snuggle with me. That will make me feel better! I said I am so sorry you are sick and she said, "It's ok Mom...it's not your fault." On Saturday she had a recital. I put her in a dance class and she also took a singing class. She started in March and did a wonderful job. She was nervous and forgot a few moves. I don't have pictures of the actual performance because I was taking video the whole time. I was so proud of her! Her Grandma and Grandpa came down from Roy to see and then we bbq'd after. She graduated kindergarten on Thursday. They had a really cute program. I can't believe my baby is 6 years old and headed to first grade. She lost her first tooth last month. It makes me sad to see her grow up so darn fast. Kyah is doing the same. She is talking a ton. Her vocabulary is incredible for a 1 and half yr old. She is too smart for her age. Let's see Tyson officially has 2 more weeks of school. I can't wait for him to be done. It's been a rough yr and a half with him working fulltime, going to school fulltime and doing a ton of ebay on the side. He is great and works very hard. I'm proud of him. We have been doing a lot of work on our yard. I'll post some pictures on the next post. I'd go take some now but it's raining a ton. I cut my hair as you saw in the last picture. A consultant for the tv station I work at told me that they wanted it to my shoulders. So, 2 weeks ago I chopped off 6 inches! I got to interview Apa Sherpa today. You should google him. He has conquered Mt. Everest 18 times. That's more than anyone in the world. He was very nice and lives right here in Utah. Well, I better go take care of my sicklings!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I cannot believe how much hair she has!!! The only thing I don't like about having 2 kids, is when one gets sick so does the other! It makes it so hard! I thought it was interesting how you were talking about a Sherpa, I work with a Dr. Sherpa. He is very interesting to talk to. He goes by Ang Sherpa which is Mr. Sherpa and the Sherpa sorta like the name of their tribe (I am not sure if they call it a tribe, but you know what I mean his people) he is very very smart. I really like learning about different cultures! Have fun with that!
I love all your pictures, your girls are dolls! I'm so jealous of Adia's hair, so pretty! Hope she's all better. Sounds like you are all so busy, us too!! Glad we can keep in better touch now, love ya!
Post a Comment